22nd of December: We start Christmas Holidays.
24th of December: Christmas Eve.
- Father Christmas brings presents to all the children.
- In the evening we have dinner with our families.
- After dinner we go out with our friends.
- When we get up we open our presents.
- We have lunch with our families.
- People play trinks on their friends.
- We have dinner with our families.
- We eat twelve grapes when the bell strikes twelve.
- It is typical to wear red underwear, which is said to bring god luck.
- After eating the grapes we go out with our friends.
- We wish everybody a "Happy New Year"
- There is a great parade in all our villages where you can see the THree Magic kings: Melchor, Gaspar and Baltasar.
- Children go to bed early because the three Lings go to their homes to leave presents.
- All the children get presents from the Magic Kings. It is a ver typical Spanish Tradition.